BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random ass stories add character.

One hand is cold, one hand isn't, the dog is sitting on my foot and the snow is coming down!


Remember back in grade school when you would PRAY for it to snow? Talk about the good ole' days. In college your classes only get cancelled based on the commuters! At Rider I had one snow day last year and it was seriously AWESOME. I remember running around, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, eating fish at Dalys (LOL) and then watching movies. If I'm not mistaken that was the night that I fell off my bed for the first time! I had been eating rice cakes and threw them underneath my bed where they usually go. However, the bag was upside down which meant that the crumbs would have escaped and I would have gotten buggys! So being the genius I was I reached down and tried to turn the bag rightsideup (I had accomplished this task many times before!). Keep in mind that my bed last year was on risers and was about 5 feet off the ground. I had just reached down but instead of being able to stop myself like normal my body decided to keep going; I knew I was going down. The weird thing? Instead of going, "AHHHHH!" or even trying to stop myself from falling I took on a robotic-like voice and went, "Oh nooooo" and....



*THUD*



Down I went. Luckily only one other person was there but then she called up my roommate and felt it absolutely necessary to tell her as well. I didn't get hurt and I wasn't even drunk when this happened. Ironyyyyy! It's now just one of those things that I can think back to and just think, "Awwww I was such a silly freshman!"


I'm not sure why I decided to share that store with y'all. Errrr, I had a bowl of cauliflower for lunch? The bowl was HUGE and I put some cheese, spinach and ketchup in it. I sort of killed the healthy I'm aware but it was damn good. That lunch would be a certified, "God you eat some weird shit" comment compliments of my lovely roomie.



Otherwise? I need to go on a yarn run and it's obviously that I have some form of writing ADD. Buuuuuuuuttttttttttt.... my count is stationed at a little more than two weeks!
=)

0 comments: