BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oooh, baby baby!

And here I am, suddenly deciding that three weeks of not blogging is an appropriate amount of time to, well, not blog. To say I try to be a good blogger is an understatement. Whoooops. At least I have the decency to have these makeshift disclaimers at the beginning of every post!

Let me just jump right into a very important topic...

APOLO.ANTON.OHNOIn as simplified words as possible, incredibly sexy. I have only just realized my utter obsession with him but have embraced such an obsession fully and in stride. This includes a countdown to the start of the Olympics and watching all his Dancing With the Stars videos on Youtube. Let me tell you, watching his dance to "Push It" is probably one of the best things I have ever seen. On the HOLYWHOASEXY scale from 1-10, it's at least a 15. Don't get me wrong though, he's also world famous and has won endless gold metals for being a truly talented speed skater. It's a nice reassurance that I'm wiping the drool of my face because of some male model.

Sorry Zoolander, there's more to life than being really really good looking.



What did we learn? Apolo Anton Onho = PURE SEX. =D

I apologize for the suddenly hormonal bursts that seem to be a constant factor in my posts. First it's Robert Downey Jr. and now this? Uhm, I could have sworn this blog USED to be running and food associated.....it appears that someoneeeeee is being a little male crazy!

I have been severly slacking when it comes to writing down all my health associated everything. I need to start the creativity going again with food and get over whatever sudden sickness I have been plagued with so I can continue running! It will get better.... just gotta believe!



0 comments: